Bake4Well

Welcome To Bake4Well! This Blog is all about simple and easy, delicious Cakes recipes that can be made easily at home. So you can cook your Recipe without any difficulty.i am also sharing some kitchen tips to make your cooking easier.

Latest

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Pumpkin-Free Chocolate Pumpkin Plum Cake


I have that little thorn nailed lately with making some cake without gluten because there are many who have asked me ... so with this Plum cake of Pumpkin and chocolate I have crowned! What a rich thing!
The recipe could not be simpler. Full of flavor, moist, fluffy, delicious, and best of all, it doesn't carry flour! and of course ... It does not take Gluten either.
I will not go around, I am looking forward to sharing the recipe with you, so I get down to work and I will explain the ingredients and possible substitutions in case you need them.

Gluten-free Pumpkin and Chocolate Plum Cake

Pumpkin and chocolate plum cake ingredients

  • 4 eggs                                               
  • 230 gr of roasted pumpkin puree 
  • 115 ml of coconut milk or failing any vegetable drink or milk 
  • 100 gr of honey or agave syrup, this is a bit to taste, you like it a little sweeter, you can add more
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla paste 
  • 100 gr of coconut flour 
  • 45 gr of tapioca starch 
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda 
  • 1 teaspoon spice mix (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional but recommended) 
  • a pinch of salt
  • 100 gr of 80%, 70% or 54% chocolate chips whichever you prefer


Preparation

  1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and prepare the mold with a release spray.                                                                                              
  2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients, the order hardly matters. I always mix the eggs with the moist ingredients: mash, milk, syrup, vanilla and eggs and once mixed I add, sift the dry ingredients: coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and spices.                                                                                            
  3. Once all mixed I add the chocolate chips by reserving a handful to put it on top before baking.                                                         
  4. I put it in the oven with heat up and down (in my case I do not use a fan, but the use of the fan depends on each oven) and I let it bake for about 50 to 60 minutes or until when it sticks with a stick it comes out clean)                                                                  
  5. Remove from the oven, and inside the mold let cool on a cooling rack. When warm, after 15 minutes or 20, unmold.             
  6. Always store in the refrigerator, it is so wet that it is where it is best.                                                                                                                    
  7. It is an incredible flavor, and tremendously delicious.                         
  8. The best thing is that they can take it all, it is very digestible and also low in carbohydrates, you can even lower it more if you use a sweetener such as xylitol or stevia cooking instead of honey.


Dare to prepare it because you will love it for sure, and if you do, do not forget to share it with your followers on social networks, and name me and label me so that I can see it! I would love to see that you liked my recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment